4.5.- too vs enough


What I think about Cinepolis at Las Americas Mall


Going to the cinema is one of my favourite leisure activities, but the theatre I like most is Cinepolis Cancun at Las Americas Mall.


There are too many cinema rooms at Cinepolis at Las Americas Mall in Cancun. However, there aren't enough movies to watch in a week because some films are projected in several rooms.


What I love when going to the cinema is to eat too much popcorn as it is delicious enough.


I take enough money with me for having a good time when I go there.


Collaborative Online Exercise about the use of 'too' vs 'enough'

Exercises on page 36


Individual Online Exercise about the use of 'too' vs 'enough'

https://test-english.com/grammar-points/a2/too-too-much-too-many-enough/2/


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3.2.- Modal Verbs

5.2.- Future forms

4.7.- Review of Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous