4.8.- Past Simple vs Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous

 

Say a weird thing you have ever done, for example, 'I have ever eaten cat meat.'


Asking about experiences

Have you ever jumped out of the bungee?

Yes, I have.

No, I haven't.




Have you ever heard about the Loch Ness Monster? As far as I know, it's a Scottish mythological character about which I heard for the first time when I was a child while watching TV.


Some years later, I had the opportunity of travelling to Edinburgh in 2020, which is the capital city of Scotland. While being in Edinburgh, I was strongly recommended to take a tour to the Loch Ness and the Highlands; so, I decided to do it the next day.


The next day in the morning, I took the bus for the tour two blocks away from my hostel. I was firstly taken to the Highlands then to the Loch Ness where I boarded a cruise. Unfortunately, the monster never appeared.


Many residents from Fort August, which is a town close to the lake, say that it hasn't appeared for a while. However, there are people who haven't lost hope of finding it yet.




Collaborative Online Exercise about Past Simple vs Present Perfect

Individual Online Exercise about Past Simple vs Present Perfect

Where have you been dreaming of travelling abroad? why?
I have been dreaming of travelling to Dubai because when I watched a series called Bling Dubai on Netflix I was so surprised at how magnificent the city is.

What about you?
I have been dreaming of travelling to... because...




Collaborative Online Exercise about the Present Perfect Continuous

Individual Online Exercise about the Present Perfect Continuous


Collaborative Online Exercise about Present Perfect vs Present Perfect Continuous

Individual Online Exercise about Present Perfect vs Present Perfect Continuous


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3.2.- Modal Verbs

5.2.- Future forms

4.7.- Review of Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous